23. Nov 2010Christmas release Ayam 1.18.2 is now available for download, see also the complete list of changes.
15. Nov 2010Bugfix release Ayam 1.18.1 is now available for download, see also the complete list of changes.
11. Nov 2010The official documentation is now available in a new and improved version.
28. Oct 2010Ayam 1.18 has been released. Get the new version from the download page, see also the complete list of changes.
14. Oct 2010Script objects now support arbitrary (plugin provided) scripting languages, so now you can do things like this:
23. Sep 2010News from the CVS-Head:
2. May 2010The official documentation has been improved a bit and put online in a new version.
20. Apr 2010Ayam 1.17 has been released. Get the new version from the download page, see also the complete list of changes.
24. Feb 2010Recent advances in the CVS-Head now allow multiple SDNPatch objects to be merged into one. See the following image, two open NURBS patches were converted to SDNPatches, those SDNPatches merged into one, and then the FaceConnect operation was used to join the distinct sub-surfaces:
25. Jan 2010The CVS-Head now contains initial support for offset surfaces:
With the help of two boundary curve extracting ExtrNC objects, a skin can be created easily, that closes the gap between both surfaces nicely:
There you are, patches with a thickness.
ArchiveRead the old news from:
Randolf Schultz, 14. Mar 2012